DISM GUI 2.0
**Update** There is a new version of the DISM GUI that can be found in this post
Version 2.0 of my DISM GUI is ready for download. I’ve made many changes to the interface and internal workings of this version. Some highlights of the changes.
- You can now open the DISM.log file from the tools menu
- The DISM Command line that was run is also shown in the output window
- DISM now runs in the background thread and a progress bar is displayed while it runs. This prevents the application from displaying a blank command prompt while it runs.
- Added the ability to inject drivers into a mounted WinPE WIM files. DISM GUI will read all INF files in the folder and inject them into the WIM. I did not give the option to choose a single INF file. Also the /recurse switch is always used.
- Added the ability to run Cleanup WIM and Get Mounted WIM information from the GUI.
- You can now display the WIM information in the output window before mounting a WIM.
These are just a few of the improvements. Most of my work involves working with WinPE images so I focused on the features of DISM that support that. If you have a suggestion or feedback leave a comment below or contact me through the About tab up top.